Alliance Physical Medicine focuses on four primary areas of regenerative medicine:
Regenerative medicine is an exciting new aspect of holistic healing. Alliance Physical Medicine offers world class Regenerative Medicine covering a wide range of diseases from Osteoarthritis to metabolic disease like Multiple Sclerosis, COPD, Alzheimer, Diabetes and many others. Advancements in medical technology have now enabled many diseases to be healed, which were considered incurable before. Many have hailed this as the greatest breakthrough in medical history!
For the first time in history this amazing technology is now offered in the Boise area. Regenerative medicine is different for each and every individual patient. The doctors and medical staff at Alliance Physical Medicine will match the best healing medical procedure for your specific disease.
These options include:
Adult Stem Cell
- Stem cells are called the body’s Master Cells because they develop into all other cells.
- What’s amazing is that Stem Cells can become NEW Cartilage, Ligaments, Bone, Brain Cells, Blood Cells, and all Organ Cells, including Heart, Liver, Pancreas, Lung and any organ cell your body may need.
- Alliance Physical Medicine has the highest yield of mesenchymal (MSC) stem cells known and works with the lead researcher and her team in North America.
- High in Cytokines – Naturally occurring anti-inflammatory agents.
- Growth Factors – Group of proteins that stimulate the growth of specific tissues.
- Scaffold – Extra-cellular material cells used to attach themselves to other cells and tissues to for stability.
- Stem Cell derived product.
- Used in mild inflammatory arthritis.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- PRP is healing properties naturally found in your blood.
- Contains building blocks, growth factors, anti-inflammatory properties and bioactive markers to promote wound/tissue healing.
- Helps to recruit your own stem cell to the effected area of damage.
- Can be used as a booster in cellular allograft or Stem Cell Therapy.
- Used in tendonitis/tendinopathy, muscular damage, bursitis, joint injection to help cartilage repair. (mild – moderate arthritis)
Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Found in healthy normal joints.
- HA decreases as we age and with damaged joints.
- A lack of HA creates a “dried out joint”.
- FDA approved substance to decrease the symptoms commonly associated with painful joints.
- Helps to add a lubricating effect to joints, reducing pain.
- Used in mild arthritis. (knees)
- Covered by most insurance companies.
Call our clinic today if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment to see one of our regenerative medicine specialists!